- turtle whisperer on Reader Question: What To Do About Inconsistent Practice LSATs?
- Kat on Reader Question: What To Do About Inconsistent Practice LSATs?
- Julia Choi on Caption Contest: Win a Free LSAT Logic Games Book!
- Sung H Kim on Caption Contest: Win a Free LSAT Logic Games Book!
- Greg Nix on How LSAC Calculates Your GPA
- Advice on Logic Games
- Advice on Logical Reasoning
- Law School
- Law School Admissions
- Law School Advice
- Law School Life
- Legal Jobs
- Legal Life
- Logical Reasonings
- LSAT Advice
- LSAT Analysis
- LSAT in Real Life
- LSAT Preparation
- LSAT Recap
- News and Analysis
- Odds and Ends
- Reading Comprehension Advice
- Real LSAT Problems
- Student LSAT Blogger
- US News Rankings
Tagsaba blueprint blueprint lsat blueprint lsat prep december lsat february lsat june lsat law law school law school admissions law school application law school applications law school rankings law schools Lawyer lawyers legal legal life logical reasoning logical reasonings logic games lsac LSAT LSAT advice LSAT blog lsat in real life LSAT logic games lsat practice LSAT prep LSAT preparation lsat prep course LSAT Recap lsat score lsat scores LSAT Study lsat test lsat test day Miscellaneous most strongly supported News October LSAT Student Studying supreme court Tips
Daily Archives: February 11, 2012
Love is in the air. And not just because Valentine’s Day is coming up.
After weeks and weeks of rigorous LSAT preparation, students all over the country are lovin’ the fact that the February 2012 LSAT is officially over.
But now it’s time to fall in love with some Most Strongly Supported LSAT Instant Recap.
How did it go? What did you think? Were the logic games tough? What about LRs? Can you believe that reading comp passage about — LSAC PROHIBITS BLOGS LIKE THIS ONE FROM TALKING ABOUT SPECIFIC CONTENT THAT WAS ON THE EXAM.
Read Entire Article…