Live Online Course Accelerated 2020 Dec - Feb Tue/Thu Live Online
2020 Dec 15 Feb 09
4 - 7pm PT
7 - 10pm ET
And Suggested Practice Exams
Accelerated courses are like our normal classes, just kicked into high gear. You may meet twice a week, moving through material a bit faster, to make the most out of your LSAT prep time.
- On a break from school or work? The Accelerated Course will get you LSAT-ready in a short period of time.
- Still working or taking classes? All good! You'll just have to budget 2-4 hours in between each class, plus an extra 4-8 hours on the weekends, to keep up with homework and exams.
- No shortcuts here! None of the material in our normal-paced Live Online classes is glossed or skipped over in Accelerated Courses.
- You’re not alone. If you think you’re worried about falling behind, remember that you have an entire team of Study Buddies, Student Advisors, and your class TA and instructor ready to lend a hand!
- If you find you’re not ready to take the LSAT at the end of your class, no worries! You’ll have access to your myBlueprint account for 30 days after your final lesson, so you can register for a later LSAT if you need to!
Accelerated Courses come with the same resources that are available in our normal-paced Live Online Courses
Practice Exam 1 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 1 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 2 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 3 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 4 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 5 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 6 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 7 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 2 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 8 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 9 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 3 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Lesson 10 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 11 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 12 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 4 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sam FoxA true stat geek, Sam spends nearly all his free time obsessively pouring over advanced basketball statistics, which makes up for his complete lack of basketball ability. At least in his mind.
After an upbringing in the scenic metropolis of Stockton, CA, Sam begrudgingly moved to Los Angeles for college, where he graduated from UCLA with a BA in Economics. Ever since, he has instructed students of all ages in a wide range of subjects, particularly math. He brings eight years of teaching experience (16 if you count his high school and undergrad tutoring days) to the field he enjoys most: the LSAT.
In the classroom, Sam is like your cool (his adjective, not ours), older brother. He likes beer and fart jokes, and he can recite Chappelle's Show sketches, but he also has the experience to help you tackle the LSAT beast. He's happy to discuss the tactics that helped him get a 173, but he won't let you drive his car. It's '91 Camry, so that shouldn't be an issue.
With his Tom Brady haircut, Sam defies the widely accepted notion that a mullet must be roughly 50% ''business''.