Live Online Course Extended 2021 Feb - May Mon Live Online
2021 Feb 8 May 17
4 - 7pm PT
7 - 10pm ET
And Suggested Practice Exams
Facing a busy schedule or need a large score increase? Then this is the class for you! Our Extended Live Online classes will cover the same 12-lesson curriculum of our proven Live Online course but will take place over 16 weeks, allowing students to:
- the time they need in their busy schedule to work through the homework and extra practice drills in between each lesson.
- Schedule more practice exams during their course, including weekly proctored LSAT-Flex-style practice exams.
- Reach certain benchmark goals that we know are strong predictors of LSAT score increases, such as answering 2500+ questions.
- Make full use of Blueprint's supplemental resources, including live online Review Sessions.
Extended Live Online students will receive:
- The same proven curriculum that made Blueprint’s in-person classroom courses famous
- Need to miss a class or missed something your instructor said? Just access the recordings of your lessons.
- Hundreds of hours of help during Review Sessions si days per week
- 22 proctored LSAT practice exams with automatic scoring & explanations of right AND wrong answers
- Access to over 85 actual LSAT exams and 8500+ actual LSAT questions with explanations!
- Smart homework that continuously adapts to your skill level for truly personalized practice
- Detailed score reports and analytics so you always know how you’re progressing or what your weak points are to focus on
- Full Access to the Blueprint Online Anytime Course with on-demand HD video lessons for extra review; so you’re getting 2 courses for the price of 1!
- A Welcome Box filled with your textbooks and materials you’ll need to be successful in class
- Complete flexibility to attend class wherever there is WiFi
- Score increase Guarantee - get a higher score or your money back!
- Includes study strategies and test day practices to boost your confidence on the LSAT-Flex
Practice Exam 1 (complete any time before the first class) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (suggested time)
Lesson 1 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 2 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 3 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 4 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 5 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 6 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 7 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 2 (complete any time before the next class) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (suggested time)
Lesson 8 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 9 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 3 (complete any time before the next class) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (suggested time)
Lesson 10 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Lesson 11 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Practice Exam 4 (complete any time before the next class) 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (suggested time)
Lesson 12 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
Education: Amherst College (BA, Philosophy)
Spencer has seen Bruce Springsteen in concert over 20 times. This number would be far greater if Spencer had been alive during the '70s.
After a childhood spent negotiating the concrete playgrounds of New York City, Spencer attended Amherst College in Massachusetts where he studied Philosophy. When paid itinerant philosopher positions failed to materialize, he returned to the big apple and spent three years teaching middle school.
With nine years of teaching experience, Spencer's instruction style is a blend of the tactics that helped him achieve a 179 on his own LSAT and 7th grade pedagogy. This means he preaches the discipline to learn the Blueprint methods and practice them, but counsels taking frequent snack breaks and reading about dinosaurs.
While Spencer recognizes that LA is, objectively, a failed city whose population is doomed to die in a mudslide while waiting for traffic on the 405 to clear, he's really enjoying the beaches.