Blueprint Test Preparation (hereafter referred to as "Blueprint") is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the www.blueprintprep.com website (Site).
This policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
The data controller of this website is Blueprint Test Preparation, a subsidiary of Blueprint Education Holdings, LLC, whose office is situated at 6080 Center Drive, Suite 520, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Information collected and purpose
When you visit our Site, the following information will automatically be processed.
- The requested web page or download
- Whether the request was successful or not
- The date and time when you accessed the site
Additionally, we collect the information you enter into the Site you when you register on our site or subscribe to our blog. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address, you may be asked to enter your phone number.
We may ask other partners to serve ads or services to computers, mobile phones or other devices, which may use a cookie, pixel or other similar technology placed by Blueprint Test Preparation or the third party.
Refer to your browser or device's help material to learn what controls you can often use to remove or block cookies or other similar technologies or block or remove other data stored on your computer or device (such as by using the various settings in your browser). If you do this, it may affect your ability to use the Site or other websites and apps.
Personal data provided by the data subject
How we Use the Information We Receive
We use the information we receive about you in connection with the services and features we provide to you and other users, our partners, the advertisers that purchase ads on the site (if applicable), and the developers that build the games, applications, and websites you use. For example, we may use the information we receive about you:
- as part of our efforts to keep Blueprint Test Preparation products, services and integrations safe and secure;
- to protect Blueprint Test Preparation’s or others' rights or property;
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement;
- to keep student records;
- to send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Granting us permission to use your information not only allows us to provide the Site, but it also allows us to provide you with innovative features and services we develop in the future that use the information we receive about you in new ways.
While you are allowing us to use the information we receive about you, you always own all of your information. Your trust is important to us, which is why we don't share information we receive about you with others unless we have:
- received your permission; or
- given you notice, such as by telling you about it in this policy.
We store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to you and others, including those described above. Typically, information associated with your account will be kept until your account is deleted. For certain categories of data, we may also tell you about specific data retention practices.
We may enable access to public information that has been shared through our services. We may allow service providers to access information so they can help us provide services.
Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by Blueprint Test Preparation by submitting your request in writing to email@example.com.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by Blueprint Test Preparation. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Blueprint Test Preparation may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Blueprint Test Preparation to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
Blueprint Test Preparation may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Blueprint Test Preparation;
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Links to Other Web Sites
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Deleting and deactivating your account
If you want to stop using your account, you can either deactivate or delete it.
Deactivating your account puts your account on hold, but we do not delete any of your information. Deactivating an account is the same as you telling us not to delete any information because you might want to reactivate your account at some point in the future. You can request a deactivation on your account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated. You may contact us at email@example.com.