Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Blueprint LSAT Live Class different from the Blueprint LSAT Self-Paced Course?
The Blueprint LSAT Live Class is an online LSAT prep class with live instruction conducted over Zoom. LSAT Live students attend weekly or bi-weekly lessons led by two top-scoring LSAT instructors. The Blueprint Self-Paced LSAT Course is an on-demand LSAT course with pre-recorded lesson videos and learning modules; students in the online Self-Paced LSAT class do not attend live lessons and instead follow a self-paced study plan.
How are Office Hours different from Live Online lessons?
Let's be honest: LSAT prep is hard. It’s not unusual for an LSAT student to find certain LSAT exam concepts more difficult to comprehend than others. Office Hours are a great opportunity to go over those tricky topics with an LSAT instructor.
We offer live online office hours, 6 days a week, to all of our current students. Over a 2-hour session, one of our expert instructors will take you on a deep dive into a particular LSAT question type or concept, working through real LSAT study materials, answering your questions along the way. When all is said and done, you’ll have gained powerful LSAT knowledge other law school applicants lack. And you’ll have done it all in your PJs.
Students who take advantage of office hours unlock more than 100 extra hours of live instruction and practice questions over the duration of the LSAT class, and they don’t pay a penny extra.
How do I choose an LSAT prep course? How do I know if the Blueprint LSAT Live Class is right for me?
LSAT prep is not one-size-fits-all. It’s important to find the right LSAT course that fits your personal schedule and learning style. The Blueprint LSAT Live Class is the perfect LSAT prep course for the LSAT student that needs the flexibility of an online LSAT prep course with the accountability of a live LSAT class. You’ll have the opportunity to ask your LSAT instructor questions live and get feedback immediately. Plus, you can easily reschedule a class if life gets in the way or retake classes with different LSAT instructors to hear another perspective.
What’s included in the Blueprint LSAT Live Online Course?
Spoiler: you get everything you need to crush your LSAT exam, from LSAT books to practice questions and practice exams!
All Blueprint LSAT Live Class students get access to the best LSAT prep resources:
- A first-of-its-kind LSAT Study Plan tool that instantly creates your perfect study schedule integrating live classes, prework, homework, practice questions, & exams to keep you on track.
- Two top-scoring LSAT instructors per class teaching live & on camera to guide your practice and teach you proven strategies.
- 15+ LSAT test prep classes, focusing on applied practice, advanced strategies, timing, and answering all of your questions.
- Ability to repeat and reschedule any class as many times as you want with any instructor to learn from different styles or tackle difficult concepts.
- Access to 100+ additional hours of live review with LSAT test prep instructors in Office Hour sessions for the most hands-on support.
- 9,000 real LSAT Questions (that's every LSAT question ever) with the absolute best explanations, including 300+ hours of video explanations.
- 1 comprehensive LSAT Strategy Guidebook, plus multiple cheat sheets, pacing guide, and other study resources.
- All the resources in the Self-Paced Course so you get 2 courses for the price of 1.
Does the Blueprint LSAT Live Class interface match the LSAT interface?
Yes! The Blueprint practice LSAT exams, interface, and material are all updated to match the 2021-2022 LSAT. Here are some of the changes we made recently:
We’ve updated several aspects of our self-paced online course to be the most representative of the 2021-2022 LSAT exam. Here’s how:
- We offer practice exams in 2 formats: Flex (3 sections) or Full (4 sections). No matter how the LSAT changes, we’ve got you covered!
- Up-to-date strategies for all sections of the current LSAT.
- Our updated RC method will retrain you on how to read and annotate passages for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
- Our exam interface gives you all the features you will find on the actual LSAT test so there won’t be any surprises on Test Day.
What makes Blueprint LSAT's analytics so great and why do I even need analytics?
Learning your strengths and weaknesses will be crucial on your LSAT journey, and that’s why Blueprint offers detailed, easy-to-read LSAT score reports for every exam in the modern history of the test. But that’s not all:
- Wonder if you tend to guess right first then switch to the wrong answer or vice versa? Wonder no longer! We show you so you can reverse that habit before it sticks.
- Our intuitive data visualization makes it easy for you to spot patterns quickly.
- And when it comes time to fix those weak areas, we have the most advanced system for creating custom practice sets within your LSAT QBank with the click of a button.
Does Blueprint LSAT have a score guarantee?
Definitely! When you provide the best LSAT prep in the universe, the guarantee comes with the territory. Here's how it works:
- You’re a first-time Blueprint student, enrolled in a Blueprint LSAT Live Course.
- You complete Practice Exam 1 within the first two weeks of logging in.
- You complete the Live Course and take the actual LSAT exam within 30 days.
- Completing the course includes attending all live lessons, completing all learning modules, and completing at least four (4) practice exams.
- Within 90 days of completing the course, you show us your official LSAC score report. If you don’t score higher on the official test than you did on your first practice exam, you can either repeat the course for free or receive a full refund.
Stickler for the details? Read the full guarantee and fine print.