Blueprint MCAT Course Financial Aid
We understand that MCAT prep is a substantial investment. To help students for whom the tuition for an MCAT online course would otherwise be prohibitive, we offer a financial aid program, offering our award-winning course for half off the retail price.
We are also offering financial aid programs for our first responders and health-professionals during these times.
To qualify for this reduced tuition*, students must:
- Have applied for and qualified for the AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
- Submit proof of qualification for the FAP
- OR if you are a career first responder / health professional (e.g., nurse, EMT...), email a picture of your work ID to firstname.lastname@example.org to prove your employment in the health field
*Additional Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
- The financial aid discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- The financial aid discount applies only to the Blueprint MCAT Online Course. It does not apply to tutoring or any book or test products.
- Students may not switch from the MCAT course covered by the financial aid discount into one-on-one tutoring for a discounted rate.
- Students holding an F-1 visa are not eligible.
- Students must apply for the financial aid discount before enrolling.
- Students must enroll in the course before the end date of FAP benefits listed in their award letter.
- Under no circumstances will the discount be applied retroactively.
Unsure if you’re eligible for Financial Aid?
Please email us at email@example.com