Blueprint MCAT Course Financial Aid
We understand that MCAT prep is an expensive proposition. To help students for whom the tuition for an MCAT online course would otherwise be prohibitive, we offer a financial aid program, offering our award-winning course for half off the retail price.
To qualify for this reduced tuition*, students must:
- Have applied for and qualified for the AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
- Submit proof of qualification for the FAP
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a pre-health advisor or science professor including contact information. We will contact your advisor to verify your application.
*Additional Eligibility Requirements and Restrictions:
- The financial aid discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers.
- The financial aid discount applies only to the Blueprint MCAT Online Course. It does not apply to tutoring or any book or test products.
- Students may not switch from the MCAT course covered by the financial aid discount into one-on-one tutoring for a discounted rate.
- Students holding an F-1 visa are not eligible.
- Students must apply for the financial aid discount before enrolling.
- Students must enroll in the course before the end date of FAP benefits listed in their award letter.
- Under no circumstances will the discount be applied retroactively.
Do You Qualify for Financial Aid?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org