MCAT Review Books - Newly Updated for 2020!
Newly revised to reflect the 2020 MCAT and the most recently released AAMC exam to provide you with the most realistic and up-to-date practice.
Blueprint's MCAT Review Books provide:
- A comprehensive review of MCAT science content tailored to reflect how the material is actually tested, meaning it’s not just the facts but how to connect and apply that scientific knowledge in passages.
- A thorough review of reasoning skills and strategies needed to succeed on the MCAT
- End-of-chapter practice questions now online and integrated into the online course for the most realistic practice that mimics the test interface
- Concise one-page Must-Knows at the end of the chapter summarizing the most important points
The series of six (6) books contain:
- Five (5) Content Books total including completely new Psychology/Sociology, and Physics plus revamped Biology, BioChem, and Chem/OChem
- One (1) completely new book on MCAT Reasoning: CARS and Science that presents a deep dive into the underlying skills that determine success in both CARS and science sections.