SHELF EXAM TUTORING
Our tutors are passionate educators and scholastically accomplished med students, residents, and attendings averaging USMLE scores of 250 or higher.
Weekly 1:1 Meetings
On average, students meet with their tutors 1x/week during clerkships and 2x/week during their dedicated Step 2 CK study periods.
We place a heightened emphasis on resource guidance for Step 2 CK, and will recommend the resources right for your specific needs.
Customized to You
Your Blueprint tutoring is all about you: from matching you with the perfect tutor to customizing your resources and working around your schedule, this is the most personalized way to prep for your Step 2 CK exam.
Every Step 2 CK tutoring package also gives you access to our new Step 2 & Shelf Exams Qbank, which contains 1,500 practice questions written specifically for Step 2.
Online Study Planner
Easily access your sessions and assignments within our Med School Study Planner tool, where your personal tutor will manage, set, and optimize your tutoring plan for your busy schedule.
Expert Med School Tutors
Anyone can say they’re a tutor, but successful tutoring requires more than just high scores and content review. Our medical tutors undergo an extensive vetting and training process to ensure you receive the best, high-quality instruction. And all our tutors have previous teaching/tutoring experience before joining Blueprint.
*Limit 1 per student for your
first tutoring session only.
- 1:1 tutoring hours
- Lifetime access to our Med School Study Planner
- 6 months of access to our Step 2 & Shelf Exams Qbank
Premium also includes:
- Work with one of our premium tutors, who have the deepest experience and highest-rated feedback
Not sure how many hours you’ll need?
Schedule a free consultation with one of our tutoring experts to get a recommendation.SCHEDULE CONSULTATION
How It Works
- Choose a tutoring package Request a free consultation with a knowledgeable Senior Advisor from our Student Success Team, who will discuss your specific needs and goals to determine the best tutoring program for you.
- Tell us about yourself After enrolling, you will receive an email questionnaire from your Senior Advisor. Here you can provide more details about your background, goals, and preferred study style.
- Match with an expert tutor Based on the information you provide, your dedicated Senior Advisor will carefully pair you with an expert med tutor within just 2-3 days.
- Follow your custom study plan With our Study Planner tool, you can join tutoring sessions, see your customized study plan, and review session notes all in one place.
Frequently Asked Questions
However, in the event that it is not feasible to match you with your requested tutor, please rest assured that we will still assign you a highly qualified Step 2 expert who possesses similar strengths and traits. All of our Med School tutors are extensively trained and experienced in Step 2 preparation, ensuring that they are fully equipped to help you achieve your goal score.